• Sun - Fri 9.30 AM - 5.30 PM
  • Nepal, Australia, Canada


Study, Work, Live in Finland

Finland’s world-leading higher education system offers more than 500 English-taught bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in 13 universities and 22 universities of applied sciences (UAS). The universities also offer English-taught doctoral degree options. Finnish higher education institutions have over 20,000 international students studying in several locations around Finland; with more than 2,100 Nepalese students.

Why Finland for Nepalese Students?

  • Apply without IELTS/PTE
  • 10+ Years study gap acceptable
  • Apply together with dependent in Bachelor and Master
  • 30 hours work permit for students and full-time for spouses.
  • Unlimited working hours during semester break.
  • As little as four years to permanent residency.
  • Only 5,000 to 9,500 Euro per year University fee.
  • Rejected Cases easily applicable.
  • Easy online entrance (training available).
  • Healthcare is free for everyone.
  • All programs are taught in English.
  • PSW permit up to five years after completing studies.

Study, Work, Live in Finland Benefits

Many students choose to work while pursuing their education in Finland. Depending on their nationality, students may work for up to 30 hours a week with a work permit from their employer.

International students get paid around 10-13 EUR per hour for part-time work during their studies. The average salary for students is around EUR 2,500 per month for a part-time worker.

Accurate Guidance

Skilled professionals are always ready to provide reliable services to our clients!

Our Presence

Branches are situated in major metro cities and overseas, always open for you!

In a Glimpse



Min. Wage

10-13 Euro

Work Hours

30 Per Week





PR Eligibility

After 4 Years

How to Apply?

1. Decide on a Finnish university for your studies

Here are some good Finnish universities we recommend considering:

  • Aalto University
  • University of Turku
  • University of Jyväskylä
  • LUT University
  • Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
  • University of Vaasa
  • Laurea University of Applied Sciences
  • Hanken School of Economics

2. Prepare to apply

You should first know that Finland divided its academic institutions in:

  • UAS (Universities of Applied Sciences), that trains professionals in response to labour market needs and conduct research and development, which supports instruction and promotes regional development.
  • Regular universities, conduct scientific research and provide instruction and postgraduate education based on it.

Finland is one of the European countries that offer free education, so you should check if you can opt-out of paying. If your chosen university isn’t free or as cheap as you hoped, you can always search for a scholarship in Finland.

You should also visit the international admission website of Finland and get all the details and information you need from there.

3. How to apply for a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree?

When it comes to the applications process, students have multiple options:

  • apply on the official websites of universities
  • apply on the official websites of the Universities of Applied Sciences (UAS)
  • apply through Studyinfo, the official website for Finnish applications

Each of Finland’s higher education institutions has an admission office ready to answer any questions if you stumble upon a problem. Usually, each university or UAS has its own criteria and list of admission documents, but there is common ground, especially for the general application criteria. For instance, you can choose one of these two types of forms:

  • Joint application (January 4 to January  18)
  • Separate application

A joint application means that you can apply for up to six study programmes with one application. You have to place the programmes in the order of your preference on the application form, but be careful, because this order is binding and you cannot change it after the application period has ended.

If you apply through a separate application, you apply directly to an institution’s study programme. Separate application forms are filled out for each study programme or institution and there’s no limit to how many study programmes you can apply to.

4. Check the language requirements

English is indispensable for your serene life as an international student in Finland. Of course, you could study in Swedish or Finnish, but let’s be real here: nobody can actually speak only in consonants.

All jokes aside, if your mother tongue isn’t English, Swedish, or Finnish, you will need to take a language test. Usually, UAS can organise language tests for their prospective students, either written or in the form of an interview. Universities, on the other hand, will expect an English certificate directly.

The best part is that, if you have proof of education in a foreign language, you can submit that as proof of language proficiency. If you don’t, still you can apply to the joint application without IELTS.

5. Gather the required application documents

The documents required by a regular university in Finland differ from those required by a UAS.

Universities of Applied Sciences will require:

  • Copies of completed or soon-to-be completed qualifications documents
  • Official translations of all documents
  • Original diplomas and original official translations
  • Employment certificates
  • Applications for special arrangements for entrance examinations

Regular universities, on the other hand, will provide a comprehensive list of required documents once you start your online application.

6. Mind the university application deadlines

Finland’s universities and UAS don’t have an exact calendar; admissions for Master’s programmes are between early December and mid to late January. Also, UAS can extend their admission schedules until March.

Seeing how there’s no pattern, you should check the study programme’s website for a clearer calendar for when to apply. Don’t forget to take into account that some Master’s degrees offer additional applications outside the main period.

7. Final steps after receiving your acceptance letter

Let’s assume you got your acceptance letter, in which case, congrats! Now go back online and research the Finnish residence permit, because you will need one for studies longer than 90 days. If they will be shorter than 3 months, you have to apply for a visa.

Don’t forget you can ask your UAS/regular university for help with accommodation or other student services. They are there to help you, so you can take advantage of that.

Contact Us:-

Free Finland Counseling Form

Free Finland Counseling Form

Maximum upload size: 516MB
Start Over