Spain is the second-largest country in the European Union by territory, with an area of 505,990 km2. It is officially known as the Kingdom of Spain and is located mostly on the Iberian Peninsula in Europe. 46,710,000 people live in Spain and speak Spanish as their official language.
Spain has for many years been considered by international students as an ideal study-abroad destination. Spain has several popular colleges and universities and offers many choices for international students.
If you are from a non-EU nation you will need to apply for a student visa if you wish to study in Spain. You can apply for a visa after you have received the letter of confirmation from the university that you have been selected for.
According to the latest statistics, the total number of students in higher education in Spain is 1,633,358. This includes both international students as well as national students in higher education, according to the Ministry of Education.
Types of Universities:-
As in other European countries, universities in Holland are commonly classified as either “research universities”, offering more research-oriented academic programmes, or “universities of applied sciences”, offering more practice-oriented study programmes.
The tuition fees for non-EU students vary from school to school and from programme to programme. Bachelor’s programmes typically cost between 6,000 and 15,000 euros per year; Master’s programmes in Holland usually cost between 8,000 and 20,000 euros per year.
Working while studying in the Spain
Many students choose to work while pursuing their education in Spain. Depending on their nationality, students may work for up to thirty hours a week with a work permit from their employer.
In a Glimpse
Why Choose Us:-
Required application documents:
- Completed visa application form
- Valid passport
- Two photographs
- Demand Draft
- Academic transcripts
- Official letter from the academic institution in Spain
- Complete study plan – explain why you are interested in studying the chosen subject area and how and why it is related to your prior studies
- Financial proof for the entire period of study (Sponsored)
- ID proof of the sponsor
- Affidavit of Support with ITR for 3 years
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)- Apostilled
- Health-attested documents
- Photocopies of all the original documents
Given that your degree is recognized in Spain, you may need:
- Basic Level of English
- A minimum average of 50% in your latest academic degree
- Valid Passport
- All academic documents (Single page PDF)
- Copy of signature
- PP sized photo
- Email and Whats App number